Thomson Aviation and Outer Rim Developments individual expertise will drive new insights, solutions and efficiencies to further advance the acquisition of EM data for the airborne exploration industry. This venture will demonstrate what is possible when leading companies with complementary capabilities work together to meet a common goal
• Helicopter towed, semi rigid Platform
• A large transmitter dipole moment.
• Measurement of three components (X, Y, Z)
• Full sensitivity on-time measurement.
• Measurement of both dB/dt and B Field utilizing AIRMIT technology.
• High fidelity acquisition of data utilizing 32 plus bits of dynamic range
• Selectable digitally controlled time base and waveform.
Phone (+61) 02 6960 3800